June 22, 2012

June 22, 2012


Phew!  Plateau update:  Busted through it!  Lost 2lbs at weigh-in this morning!  36lbs gone!  Sorry 35, I shot right past ya!  I'm not going to write a big journal entry but did want to say what I did differently this week.  I raised my calories, eating more, and didn't try for huge workout calories.  I know, weird concept, right?  But it worked.  This was the highest weight loss week I've had since March.  I toned down my workout timing (40-60 minutes vs. 60-90), attempted to do some High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), and burned between 300-500 calories in my workouts.  I'm attempting to eat at my BMR and workout like a normal person, not a crazy person.  I'm going to try it again next week and see if there really is something to this "eat more, lose more" concept.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment